Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Inventory

In the last 10 days, I have:

* Cleaned three bathrooms (2 of which had hardly been touched in three, the third had been occupied by a 28 year old slacker with hair halfway down his back. We won't discuss the bathtub drain).

* Cleaned one very large kitchen. While I managed to miss out on cleaning the two refrigerators (some other very lucky person was stuck with that job), I did empty them of rotting food. And scrubbed the very difficult floor, it's very unevenly layed brick tiles. Dumbest floor ever.

* Cleaned our two small pieces of carpet.

* Washed all of our wood floors. Apparently, I was inspired by all of the cleaning product fumes.

* Made and canned 20 pints of salsa, 4 half-pints of tomato sauce and 4 quarts of tomatoes.

I need a day off. Or three.

Diva
Diva

No comments: