Thursday, July 31, 2008

This Week's Exposaroonie Challenge

SAB

The challenge this week was Urban Architecture. I was very lazy -- this is the Student Activities Building and it is just across the street from my building, but I really liked the contrast between the white and the very bright blue sky, and how geometric it is. I was worried that the tree would detract from the lines of the building, but I kind of like the softness it adds.

Also rans:

Admin Building

The Administrative Building. The myth is that the building was designed to be riot proof, but the architect claims the bizarre window scheme was designed for efficiency.

Parking Structure

Parking structure.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Whoa - the Wiki entry says your institution has the highest student fees in the country for a public institution. I would have thought that would be Nevada. Well, Nevada is highest in suicides, sad to say.