Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jewels

I know, I know. It's been more than a week. But I have excuses! I took a four day weekend and went to South Haven to visit my mom (and, as it turned out, my youngest sister, Sarah, who was taking a break from the heat and humidity of Miami to visit hot and humid Michigan). I ended up taking a fifth day off because I didn't sleep Monday night (despite being exhausted and taking a sleeping pill); I often have trouble getting to sleep, but straight up insomnia is rare for me. I think it was a combination of hormones and the weather being unseasonably hot and humid. It has cooled off considerably, so that's one thing back to normal (my hormones never have been normal, so I just have to wait that part out).

Shoe Parade

I love me some shoes! Left to right, boots that Len got me for Christmas two years ago, a seriously cute pair of heels I bought with a gift certificate his mother gave me for my birthday, and the pair of Merrell's Len bought for my birthday. I find it hilarious that he finds the Merrells sexy and the heels horrifying.

Jewels:

Habenero Jelly 2

Habenero Jelly Detail

Hot Pepper Jelly

Habenero and Hot Pepper Jellies.

Cuter than Everyone

Simon wants you to know that he is cuter than everyone. His ego is a bit over-inflated.

Nostalgia

And he is sad to see summer end. I'm not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your happy birthday heels. They're so fun & funky!