Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Actual Knitting Progress

It's been awhile since I posted anything about knitting (ah, January 31st. I've finished that sock and will tell the sordid details in a future post -- I'm still recovering). I also have only four more rows on the last chart of Icarus to go. Once I finish this shawl, I've promised myself a trip to Yarn Heaven (otherwise known as Threadbear). And I have been making progress on Len's hat:

Len's Hat

For the moment it is just a tall, skinny tube. In about an inch I will start trying to figure out the decreases. I will, maybe, write down what I do, so that the next time I won't have to try to figure it out again. That would be the intelligent thing to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing updated pictures of my lovely bathmat too! Thanks in advance...