Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Foul Morning

So, I woke up this morning to discover that not only did moderate(ish) Schwarz lose against that wingnut Walberg, he lost by a lot. According to MLive.com (the website under which many Michigan Newspapers live), "The former church pastor vowed to vote against pork-laden spending plans and tax increases while maintaining a firm line against the expansion of abortion and gay marriage." 'Cos you know, those abortionists and gays are running amok in Jackson County.

Feh.

This was before I got out of bed. At which point I discovered Judy had ripped apart another knitting bag (the one I failed to shove in a closet). Gwen, who has much higher standards of neatness than either Len or I, was crouching on the pile of the dirty clothes Len left in the living room last night. While Len deserved for those clothes to be peed on, my carpet did not, so I had to do something I avoid like the plague: touch Len's dirty laundry. You have no idea how disgusting his dirty clothes are.

Let me mention here: all before coffee. Just sayin'. Pre-caffinated, pre-allergy pill me is not pretty. Not at all.

Wah wah wah. Poor me. But seriously? I'm going to be represented in the U.S. House of Representatives by a fucking asshat. Right now I'd really rather worry about dirty laundry of the sweaty kind.

No comments: