Friday, July 28, 2006

Five Questions

A cute little questionnaire from The Friday Five (or What to Post When You Have Nothing Really To Say):

The Friday Five for 28 July 2006 :: The Name Game!!!
This week's questions brought to you courtesy of [info]kaos1385


1. Are you named after anyone? If so, explain. I was named after a woman who was either a friend or a student's of my Dad's. I've never been clear on their relationship, but I don't think it had anything to do with my name, my parents just liked it. My middle name, Jeannette, was my dad's aunt's name, and his sister's.

2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance?
Yep. If we have a girl, her name will be Lucinda (after Lucinda Williams). Len thinks if we have a boy we'll name him H Ridley Schnegelsberg. H is his middle name, Ridley is my last name. Pray for a girl, ok?

3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been? Probably the same.

4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why? I don't think I would. I like my name.

5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do w/ your name constantly?
It's pretty hard to mispronounce my name. I get occasional misspellings (Leigh, mostly) and sometimes get called Lea. Sometimes I get asked if it stands for anything.

No comments: