Thursday, January 26, 2006

Finished!!

And I didn't run out of yarn!


And here is Simon trying to help me block it. Actually, he thinks that there is a lovely green bed available to him, it will take him a few seconds to discover that it is soaking wet and not at all comfortable. I left the picture small because enlarging it doesn't improve it, it's a crummy picture, but it shows that there are two sleeves, so that's something. When the sweater is dry (since it's mostly cotton, I have my doubts about it happening anytime soon), I'll take better pictures.

Remember my knitting goals? So far I have finished the sweater, the scarf and have fixed the two pairs of socks. That's three out of five, not bad, eh? I've also started a pair of socks for Len and will work on starting a hat for him soon.

No comments: