Thursday, October 01, 2009

365 Days of...

...something.

I've been seriously remiss at taking pictures this summer. I don't really know why besides an overwhelming lack of motivation. I'd been needing something to kick start me, and a few weeks ago I got one. My brother sent a link to a very large 365 Project (80 women post one picture a day). We talked briefly about taking on the project, but didn't really make a decision either way.

Today, I made a decision. I'm doing it. What do I have to lose, besides a little self respect? And he has decided to do it too. I finally made the decision when I found a blog called 365 Days of Free Motion Quilting Filler Designs. That is clearly more insane than one little picture a day.

I will be egging on my brother and posting pictures here.
He will be egging me on and posting pictures here.

Of course, I don't actually have my camera with me right now, and I am taking tomorrow off, so the fun (for me) starts Monday.

No comments: