Thursday, November 06, 2008

4 Things

My mom sent me this Four Things e-mail thing, which I have also seen as a blog meme, and I figured I'd just post it here rather than saying anything, you know, substantial. If you are looking for an easy blog post, consider yourself tagged.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fast food slinger
2. Copy shop gal (great preparation for #4 and my current job, I have no fear of printer jams)
3. Movie theater ticket girl (The theater had two screens. My favorite night was the night we
premiered Howard's End, Dracula had only been in the theater for a week so the Goths and the yuppies were out in droves. It was quite the culture clash.)
4. Small town secretary/receptionist/billing clerk.

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Princess Bride. Like that's not obvious!
2. Anything with Cary Grant. Especially as directed by Hitchcock.
3. Casablanca. Sigh...
4. Lone Star and Passion Fish. Two movies by John Sayles. See how I break the rules?

Four places I have lived:
1. Plymouth, Michigan
2. Ann Arbor
3. Seattle
4. White Pigeon. Which is as small as you think it is.

Four TV shows that I watch
1. Heroes (which is finally getting good again)
2. Bones (which is finally back after being preempted by the stupid World Series)
3. Dr. Who (David Tennant....yum..)
4. The Daily Show

Four Places I have been:
1. France
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Missoula, Montana
4. San Diego

Four Favorite Foods
1. Thai Beef
2. Lemon anything
3. Garlic
4. Sourdough Bread

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home
2. Is is terrible that home is the only place I can think of that I'd rather be? Anywhere else would be too much work..

IMG_3660

No comments: