Monday, December 03, 2007

Sunday Weaving

Once I've finished a few other projects I will have more time to devote to weaving. For now I only managed to get the treadles tied up, a bunch of bobbins wound and one stripe woven.

Color Gamp

Blues and Greens

Gamp Detail

The nice thing about these pictures is that you can't see how crummy my edges are (however, you can see the distortion that is inherent in a point & shoot camera at the bottom of the two closeups, my weaving is not that bad!). Hopefully, I will be able to figure out what is going on with them before I go further with the weaving.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks great, in spite of camera distortion. Of course, I'm jealous because you have time to weave and I don't.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the picture of the warp and bird so I can use them as wallpaper. They are beautiful...