Friday, June 20, 2008

Random List of Nothing

I feel like I have writer's block, but I'm not a writer, so what? Blogging block. So I'll just toss out some random things and see what sticks.

1. Len decided it might be ok if I sewed him an Hawaiian-style shirt. I find it hilarious that the man who will usually only wear solid gray, blue, green and sometimes red shirts also likes colorful, patterned Hawaiian shirts (not super-crazy, loud shirts, but patterns, teal, yellow). I took home some pictures of fabric and he chose this Amy Butler fabric. It's green, but it has flowers on it!

2. Proof that I haven't given up knitting completely:

IMG_2608

It's a foot! I'm knitting this from the toe-up since I don't know if I have enough of the green yarn for two man sized socks. I'll tell you a secret: I don't like knitting toe-up socks. It isn't the construction, which is kind of genius. They remind me too much of feet, and even though this hasn't been on anyone's foot, I can't help but think it is kind of gross. Stupid, eh?

3. Len is pretty sure this chicken goes to the hairdresser once a week:

A Lady

4. I got these adorable Moo cards in the mail yesterday. I am completely enamored:

IMG_2609

I saw them quite some time ago and finally gave in. Some of the pictures worked better than others, but so cute!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Yes, that's stupid :) But if you feel that way, that's OK. You don't have to be clever all the time :)

Sharon said...

Very fun! What are you reading these days????

Anonymous said...

I love the cards!!