Friday, January 29, 2010

Ripping and Knitting

Funny looking sock

This doesn't look quite as funny in the picture as it did in person (or nearly as orange, for that matter). The ankle and foot looked much, much skinnier. Too skinny.

Crinkly

It looked like this fairly soon after that first picture was taken. I probably could have just taken out the foot and ankle to where I had 72 stitches, but the calf didn't fit right either (too big), and since I was ripping anyway, I might as well take it all the way back. I suppose it should at least annoy me that I've had to rip the calf out so many time (three, so far), but I want these to fit well. I think I have the right numbers now, so it should go much better this time.

Simon is a hipster

Simon doesn't want your hipster beer.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I rip because I figure I'm always knitting and will be knitting something. Love Len's lap body, kinda like Ian's lap body.